House Calls: 0141 531 9506
- House calls where possible should be phoned before 10am. (Except in the case of an emergency).
- Please ensure a house call is absolutely necessary.
- House visits are only available for patients who are housebound because of illness or disability.
- A doctor or nurse may phone you back as it may be that your problem can be dealt with by telephone advice.
- Please provide as much information concerning your medical condition to the receptionist. This will help your Doctor when he/she assesses your request.
- Please ensure you provide your contact telephone number.
- The receptionist will advise you when the Doctor will contact you.